Thursday, December 22, 2011

Damon or Daddy?

I was looking through some files on our computer and I found some really old pictures of Anthon from when he was a baby.  I thought I was looking at pictures of Damon!  They look exactly the same!

Anthon was born with brown hair and then it turned blond, just like Damon.

Anthon's mom has always said that looking at Damon reminds her so much of Anthon when was a baby and now I see why.  They have the same happy temperament, same personality and same face.

Same concerned-looking face.

It's uncanny!

4 comments:

Becky said...

At first I thought that second picture was Damon despite the fact that you said you were showing us pics of Anthon. A little Anthon clone.

Adrianne Miller said...

The second to the last one is like a little twin baby!

Laura said...

He looks as much like his daddy as you look like your Grandma Derington. Amazing resemblences!

Roberts Family said...

It makes you wonder if you really had any part of his gene makeup except providing incubation huh? ;-) I still think he has your smile though.