The new Twilight movie came out last weekend and of course my friends and I had to go see it. The week before I hosted a Twilight marathon in our new theater room.
Six hours of Twilight, pizza and vampirey treats....what more could a girl need?
On Saturday we saw the newest movie. We loved it!
Karen and I wore our "Found My Edward" shirts that we made for the first movie.
They didn't have any posters for Twilight (what the heck?!) so we had to pose in front of a Star Wars poster. Well, Becky and Krista posed.
I would say that we are not obsessed with Twilight, but we enjoy getting together as girls and having fun watching the movies.
2 comments:
Twilight is awesome! It was fun to have a night with the girls!
Don't lie... we are TOO obsessed! ha ha. Fun pics! Thanks for posting! I am going to steal a couple of the pics now. ;)
Post a Comment