Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mommy Tip Tuesday

Damon is a little too old for this item now, but when he was younger I could not tell enough people about this product:


It's a Bumbo.  (If you read my blog often, you have already seen me rave about this before.)  It is made of a soft foam and helps hold your baby in a sitting position before they can sit up on their own. 



We got one for Christmas for Damon and he LOVED it.  He felt like such a big boy being able to sit up and look at everyone.  We put that thing everywhere (despite the many warning labels telling us not to put it on any elevated surface.)  We put him in that on the dinner table, on the couch, on the floor, on the bed, everywhere we were. 



I was telling my friend Karen about it, advising her to get one for her baby and she said that I sounded like a salesman for the Bumbo company because I had so many good things to say about it.

Once Damon could climb out of it on his own, I stopped using it.  But it is still one of my favorite things!

For another mommy tip, go to my sister's blog here.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Daniel still doesn't like his bumbo. He cries every time I put him in it. He prefers sitting in the swing or the high chair. But, I am determined, I keep putting him in it. Even though his thighs are so fat that I can't just lift him out of it, he gets stuck in it. I have to pry his legs out of it. Maybe that is why he doesn't care for it.