After your baby starts eating solid foods, you have to make sure you have some snacks with you at all times. They like graham crackers, but those crumble and get everywhere. The little baby puffs are good, but you have to keep handing them more and more.
My friend Andrea told me about a product that doesn't crumble everywhere and that your baby can hold on their own.
Baby Mum-Mum is a rice cake that melts in your baby's mouth quickly, they can hold on their own, doesn't crumble, tastes good, and isn't full of sugar. They have been used in oriental countries for over a century. No artifical color, no preservatives, gluten free, cholesterol free. I love them because they are easy and healthy and Damon loves them because he can bite them, suck on them, and feed himself.
You can find the original flavor at Walmart and strawberry and organic flavors at Macey's. They are about $2.50. There is also a vegetable flavor, but I haven't been able to find that kind yet. Let me know if you find it.
For another Mommy Tip, go to my sister's blog: http://tallminds.blogspot.com/

5 comments:
I've never heard of these. I will have to try them out when Daniel starts eating solids. Are they very expensive?
I updated the post to say the price.
Thanks for this tip, Marie! I am going to try these for Taylor!
Seth will still sneak them occasionally. Chris still loves them. The veggie ones are the ones they like the best I've always found them at Walmart in the Green box. Next time I see them I will pick you up a box or 2.
I'm a friend of Becky's and followed this link from her blog. I just wanted to say that I LOVE these crackers too. They are amazing! I have found the vegetable and banana flavors at Good Earth, and Kmart (at least the one in Spanish Fork) usually has the banana flavor as well.
Post a Comment