Monday, October 26, 2009

Makeup Tip Monday

Lisa wanted to know about bronzers.  Some people love bronzer and can't live without it.  I am not one of those people.  I have very fair skin and when I wear bronzer it kind of makes me look like I have dirt on my face.  People that have a more medium skin tone look good with a little...and I stress a little.  Instead of bronzer, I usually use a powder that is a shade or two darker than my natural skin tone and apply that to areas that I want to recede like under my cheek bones (to make my cheeks look thinner) and under my jaw bone (to make my double chin less noticeable.)

3 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

Amen to the double chin! I hate mine! Thanks for the tips!

Lisa D said...

Marie, how do you have a double chin? You're so thin, and you haven't had a kid yet.

About the double chin: so I've heard that one thing you can do is apply a "shaping powder" down there to help camouflage a double chin. Have you heard of that and if so, how is it different than applying a darker shade of foundation? Or is it the same concept but with a different name?

Marie said...

Same thing, different name.