Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Johnny Boy Update


John and Krista are home from the hospital and happy to be able to sleep in their own bed. John is still really dizzy and still can't see out of his left eye. He has an appointment with the neurologist tomorrow. His blood work was sent to the Mayo Clinic to test for NMO. This is a really bad disease that we really hope he doesn't have. We should have those results in a few days.
I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Johnny has a cane now and is slowly but surely walking around as he sometimes knocks into walls. Don't mean to make fun of my husband, i just find it somewhat cute. He has now accomplished walking with the cane two times tonight. He is also laughing, witch is a good sign that he feels better! When he looks at me, its usually with one eye closed to help his dizziness.

Tisha visited tonight. We are going to start him on some herbs, to cleanse. He visits a famous chiropractor named "DOC" tomorrow morning. Hopefully he will help with some of the pain johnny has.

I just have to also say thank you to all of those who have helped out thus far. Thanks for the support and all the prayers. Thanks Marie for starting this. I dont really want to talk about all that much sometimes and on my own blog.

Krista :) I love all of you!