Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Additions

We are remodeling again! We have decided to add a pantry off the kitchen and a closet off our master bedroom.

Here is the front of our house after the siding was pulled off. Anthon and his cousin Russell are standing there.


In this picture they have broken a hole into our laundry room which is how we will access the new pantry.


Here it is framed.


Boarded up.


Here's the finished product on the outside. No one has even noticed that there is a difference without us pointing it out. Did you notice that there is a window missing?

Here's the before and after on the inside.



All that was done in 2 days!

We are now working on the master closet and I'll post pictures when it's done. We are also trying to decide what to do on the inside of both of these additions. I'll keep you updated with our progress.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I wish I could bottle up the ambition and talent required to do projects! You guys are amazing. I can't wait to see the progress and the finished project!

Karen Brothersen said...

Look at you guys go! I love it! P.S. everyone needs a pantry!

Becky said...

Your man has mad skills. But, my man built me an expanded deck. Aha!