Monday, May 4, 2009

Name That Head


It's an x-ray of Anthon's head. (Kinda big huh.)
.
Last week Anthon was drilling through cement and the drill got stuck and then backfired and smashed into his right cheek. It was swollen for a few days and it hurt when he chewed so he decided to get it x-rayed. Turns out nothing was broken, thank goodness. Now he has a really cool x-ray of his head.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Shucks, the obvious large neck fat doesn't show up so well on the picture now.

Karla said...

Wow, that is pretty cool. I did noticed his dental work in those back teeth. :) Glad everything was okay. Fun x-ray!

Becky said...

Hmm... I thought the brain would be smaller.

Karen Brothersen said...

Apparently, he has had a few cavities too! ha ha Glad he is ok though!

Laura said...

That's kind of scary. Glad Anthon's OK. Stay away from rogue drills.

Deanne said...

That is the coolest x-ray! I'm glad he's o.k.

Lisa D said...

I'm also glad Anthon is okay; things could have been worse. It's cool that he's such a handyman, though.

Your sisters say mean things about him. I know they're just joking, but still.

Marie said...

Yeah, my sisters are mean to Anthon quite often. Luckily he has a good sense of humor and just laughs at them. His huge muscles prevent him from being insecure about anything they say.