Apparently it used to be a root cellar so the floor was all dirt! Anthon dug out all the dirt and put cement down.
Then, a few months later, he framed and sheetrocked.
And today he finished the first set of shelves. We were going to buy those fancy shelves that automatically roll your cans so they are first in/first out. Anthon took one look at those $300 shelves and said, "I can make those." And make them he did!
I'm so excited to be able to start buying food storage now that we have a place to put it!
After cleaning the house I took some family pictures for someone in my ward. She needed someone to take family pictures for her that was cheap and I am free so it worked out. If you remember, I blogged about wanting to become a good photographer so this was good practice for me. Shelly said I could post a couple small pictures that I took so you can see how awesome I am.
.jpg)
.jpg)
And to finish off a very productive day, we are going on a date!
4 comments:
That is freaking awesome! We just bought that "Shelf Reliance". And we LOVE it. We have been buying food storage like crazy lately. I feel like we are finally being obedient with that. And as for your camera and photography... I love it. Will you take some for us too? Let me know how much you charge.
One million dollars!
The shelves look awesome! Matt wants to come over and look at them so that he can build them at our house. Way to have a cool husband.
and um... TAKE PICTURES OF MY AWESOME BABY...when she is born
Awesome! Great pics and shelves! Tell Anthon to come up here and make us some! What great work you two do!
Post a Comment