Twilight, the movie, comes out tomorrow! Me, my sister Sarah and my friend Karen are all going to see it...oh and Anthon is coming too! He probably doesn't want people to know he's going to see it on opening night, but TOO BAD! He pretends like he hates it, but he secretly likes it. (He never reads my blog so I can write whatever I want about him and he'll never know :)
Tonight I will iron on some Twilight sayings to the black matching shirts we all got.
Mine will say "Found My Edward." Anthon is trying to decide what his should say. I wanted to put "Better Than Edward" on his shirt, but he said that is too cocky. So he might go with "Just Call Me Edward."
I'll post pictures of us and our shirts later.
6 comments:
WHOO HOO! ONE MORE DAY! This will be so fun. And that is funny what you said about Anthon. Just because you said that, he will probably read this post. ha ha I am so happy we both found our EDWARDS!
Forget Edward! I found my Jacob (pre him being whipped and annoying in Eclipse).
My Tshirt would say, "Future Twilight Fan" and have an arrow pointing to my stomach.
Oh, great. Another cult genre/movie. Its just a rehash of the classic Romeo & Juliet anyway. Reviews for the movie weren't that good.
I will give an F - -
Um, you can't give a review of a movie based on reviews of a movie Mike.
If you haven't read the books, then it's just a movie. I'm sick of people (boys) saying how much the movie sucks when they haven't even seen it. Whether you read the books or not, you can't say the movie sucks until you see it.
My friend's sister didn't read the books and didn't want to see the movie because of the books, but when she saw the movie, she really liked it.
See the movie. If you don't like it, fine. There's lots of movies I don't like.
Post a Comment