I love my little raccoon family. They are so sweet now. They don't get mad when we get near their cage. The mom watches our every move, but the babies don't mind us. Anthon filled up one of those big food storage cans with water and put it in their cage and the babies love it! They climb up on the can and dip their little noses in the water. They are still nursing so they are still learning how to lip up water so they would choke a little when they stuck their noses in. So the mom would dip her nose in and then face the babies so they could lick the water off her nose. What a good mom! She loves her babies so much.
Here's so more pictures.
This is the babies nursing in the morning.

Those pieces of blue used to be a plastic bowl.

Here's a video of the cute noise they make.
7 comments:
You're insane.
Could be.
What part of "Wild Animal" do you not understand you nutter!
They're so cute! I don't think you're insane at all.
Craziness! I can't believe you had a whole fan damily up there!
Wow! I've missed a lot. It looks like an adventure in your yard! I jumped a little when the racoon yelled at Anthon.
You have a raccoon problem. Seek help!
Post a Comment