Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photography

As some of you know, Anthon and I bought a fancy camera a few months ago. I read the owner's manual (because that's how I am), but I would love to be able to take really awesome pictures like these:

(I didn't take those pictures. I stole them off the internet after doing a 30 second search. If I spent more time I could find better pictures that are more like what I want to be, but these will just have to do for now.)
.
So I'm going to take a photography class! They offer one through the Covey Center for the Arts. It's just one night a week for 4 weeks and hopefully it will teach me the basics so I can take some really cute baby pictures (of Becky's baby when she has it) and maybe some family photos (for anyone who wants it). I figured that since we have a nice camera I should learn how to use it.
.
I'm probably going to take some family pictures for my brother Norm this weekend. We are going to the cabin again this weekend and it's very pretty up there, especially with the fall colors, and he asked me to take some family pictures for him.
.
If I get good at photography then I could be a Makeup Artist/Photographer/Accountant. That's a good combination!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Um, ya, I've really been needing some glamor shots, so if you could do that, that would be great. Ya know...maybe a pink sheet in the background, my fist just resting under my chin...would be perfection.

AnneMarie said...

Sarah definately needs "something billowy" in that pic too:)

Becky said...

Maybe you will take pictures of my baby, if it isn't hideous! It could come out looking like Mike for all we know. Then, we will have to keep it in a closet until we can afford the corrective surgery.

Candy said...

I have always wanted to take a photography class. You will have to pass along what you learn.

Lisa said...

I have a great camera too..But no clue how to use it! Wish they had a class here. have fun!!!